Luxurious Silk on Down Duvet
- Regular price
- $ 1,059.99
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 1,059.99
- Unit price
|1 Dozen or more||5%||Wholesale Order||Bulk Discount
|*Discount already applied to prices. Please select the correct unit|
Queen (88x88 inch)
Boxed + Double Stitched Border
Material Care Instructions
Hang to Breath 1-2 times a year, low heat tumble dry for 20 minutes 1-2 times a year
- NATRUAL MATERIAL: HYC Design Silk Duvet is made from 100% pure long strand mulberry silk blended with pure satin cotton cover, 100% finest 700 fill power Canadian white goose down. It's light weight, warm for the coldest Canadian winter.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: The outer cover is made from 100% pure long strand mulberry silk blended with pure satin cotton cover. Allergy tested white goose down fill.
- PERFECT FOR CANADIAN WEATHER: Our Silk on Down duvet has a light weight to ensure the sleep comfort even in the coldest Canadian winter nights. This duvet is warm enough to make it the only comforter that you need on your bed for anywhere that is extremely cold weather year after years.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: We used only the best material to fabricate our Silk on Down duvets. The small box stitched design ensure the fill stays in place for a long lasting evenly warm result.
- HOW TO MAINTAIN: 1. After receiving the Silk on Down duvet, let it open and breathe in a ventilating area, pat it gently with your hands, let the silk pores and down be filled with air, which makes the quilt more fluffy. 2. Using a high quality silk or fine cotton duvet cover is recommended. 3. Wash the duvet cover regularly to maintain hygiene. 4. If the duvet has been used within a duvet cover, no wash is required. All you need to do is to lace the duvet outdoors on a warm sunny day to let it breath for a couple hours 1-2 times a year. Put in in a drying machine to tumble dry for 20 min in low heat 1-2 times a year is also recommended.
- PACKAGE AND SERVICE: Your silk duvet will come in a box or bag package. Tips: Dry Clean is allowed but it’s not necessary.
100% Natural Silk and White Goose Down
- HYC Design Silk on Down duvet is filled with allergy tested 100% Canadian white goose down, natural, light weight but warm.
- The outer cover is the finest silk and satin cotton blended for most luxury feel and look.
Perfect for Canadian winter, warm enough without the heavy weight
- Perfect for the coldest season in Canada
- The breathability and heat insulating properties of silk cover keeps you warm and feeling great.
- You will feel comfortable and sleep better.
Attention to detail workmanship ensures the long lasting result
- The small box stitched design ensure the fill stays in place for a long lasting evenly warm result.
Easy to maintain
- Using a high quality silk or fine cotton duvet cover is recommended.
- Wash the duvet cover regularly to maintain hygiene.
- If the duvet has been used within a duvet cover, no cleaning is required. All you need to do is to place the duvet outdoors on a warm sunny day to let it breath for a couple hours 1-2 times a year. Or put in in a drying machine to tumble dry for 20 min in low heat.
- Dry Clean is allowed but it’s not necessary.
- HYC Design is a Canadian Company dedicated to provide high quality and customized designs of bedding and other products to a wide range of customers.
- Our silk products include Deluxe Silk Duvet 250gsm, 350gsm, Luxury 350gsm Satin, Silk on Silk, Silk on Down duvets.
- Since the establishment of the company, our products soon became many Canadian hotels and resorts top choice.
- Your satisfaction is our greatest pleasure.
A Good Sleep Starts from a Silk on Down Duvet
Research shows that poor sleep has immediate negative effects on your overall health and makes you prone to serious medical conditions, such as obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes.
A Silk on Down duvet can help you get a good night’s sleep and keep you warm even in the coldest Canadian winter. A silk on down duvet comes with many benefits to ensure a comfort sleep.
Hypoallergenic Benefits - Allergies may be caused by a variety of factors, including mold, dust mites, chemicals, or fungus. Silk is a natural product that features a defensive barrier against all other natural enemies, such as dust mites or fungus. Furthermore, producing quality silk does not involve any type of chemicals, but soaking in water, heat, or steam. Therefore, silk duvets are naturally hypoallergenic, which means that you will not sneeze and toss all night. You will get a good night’s sleep.
Comfortable Feeling - A silk touch describes best how silk on down duvets feel in comparison with traditional duvets. They feel light and comfortable on the body, while warmth is there to pamper you in those cold nights. This silk on down duvets have very light weight compared to the traditional silk duvets; the silk cover casting combined with 700 fill power white goose down fill makes them the preferred choice among those who wish to have a luxurious sleep every night.
Soothing for the Joints- Many people suffered from all sorts of joint pains. When traditional duvets may be too heavy and irritating sensitive joints, the silk on down duvet is very light and it will eliminate the single points of pressure to your joints therefore you will be able to get a better sleep.
Comfort for the Skin - Silk fiber is the finest natural fiber that comes from silkworms which is similar in structure with the human skin. Silk duvet cover casting allows your skin to remain moisturized during sleep specially to benefit those who suffer from dry skin or eczema symptoms.
- Finest Silk blended with the finest cotton cover casting
- Designed for Canadian Winter
- 100% 700 Fill Power Canadian White Goose Down Filled
- Double Stitched Edges
- Box Stitched Ensured Evenly Warmth