Thank you for interest in working with HYC Design. We are currently have positions opened for this department.
However, we will update our career opportunities when it becomes available, you are welcome to upload your resume for consideration.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator
Salary: $35,000-45,000 + Bonus Structure Possibly
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator to join the HYC Design team and help develop and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy. The role will include SEO, Content Creation, website/ecommerce management, and social marketing postings.
This role will work cross functionally and require strong collaboration, communication, and project management skills. The willingness to learn and take on additional responsibility is a must.
This role will require a strong blend of analytics, creative strategy, and digital marketing technical knowledge, focused on driving organic traffic to the website that convert into sales. You should have E-Commerce experience, marketing skills and always wanting to improve the digital marketing to a higher level.
- Creating longform content such as blogs and product descriptions to improve website SEO
- Implementing back end SEO tactics such as keyword optimization, alt tags, H1, H2, meta descriptions, etc
- Co-ordinate with other team members to implement website updates and create new product listings.
- Manage customer onboarding.
- Coordinate designs and development of website landing pages, promotions etc
- Collect data and website feedback to help develop future digital marketing strategy.
- Analyze and report on data relating to user behavior metrics and recommend ways to improve DR/DA rates.
- Report on website performance improvements
- Create Social Media postings
- Co-ordinate with designer on email blasts including promotional emails.
- Create, schedule, and manage a comprehensive content calendar.
- Experience using Google Analytics, deep understanding SEO/SEM, social and viral mechanics and/or other analytical tools, and familiarity with modern digital growth tools.
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Creative and analytical thinker with solid problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious, detail-oriented, data driven and organized.
- Strong work ethic and eager to learn.
- A university degree in marketing, communications, or business administration with minimum of 1-2 years of applicable experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent knowledge of successful marketing principles and brand management and demonstrated superior knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Yelp, Instagram, YouTube, etc…)
Job Type: Part Time/Full Time
- You are immensely curious and driven by an enthusiasm for continuous learning.
- You have a passion for the written word and can effortlessly convey company messaging through your craft.
- Knowledge in link building, keywords, and HTML tags
- You are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and changing work environment.
- Experience working with Shopify, Amazon, Wayfair, or other platforms.
Hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
Bonus up to $50,000.00/year structure based on outstanding performance.
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Marketing: 1 year + (Preferred)
Temporarily due to COVID-19