Thank you for interest in working with HYC Design. Currently we have positions opened for this department!
Warehouse Worker Job Responsibilities:
- Complete shipments by processing and loading orders.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in the delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors/customers.
- Enforces inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Preserves a safe and clean work environment by keeping workstations neat.
- Follow procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work Hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. Working hours can be flexible if it's not busy.
Vacation time two weeks/year after qualified.
Warehouse Worker Qualifications / Skills:
- Time management
- Inventory control
- Reporting skills
- Documentation skills
- Data entry skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
Previous warehouse experience will be a plus.
Look for other opportunities: