HYC Design - Your Hotel Supply Specialists - July 24 2020
What Hotels Are Doing To Accommodate Customers During COVID-19
Masks are mandatory, be sure to have supplies incase your clients forget or need fresh ones
Our research has shown that the hospitality industry has been one of the hardest hit industries by COVID-19. Health and safety of clients, hotel workers and the public is the most important factor to consider for Hotels right now. As more restrictions are eased, there certainly will be more traffic and business to accommodate.
As Ontario heads into Phase - 3 and non-essential travel will be lifted today,(Friday July 24, 2020) hotels are increasing their cleaning and sanitization protocols. Hotels such as the Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton and others have created a ‘Stay Safe’ Program, which outlines industry-wide guidelines on how to deal with COVID-19. These guidelines try to go above and beyond federal/provincial standards.
What Hotels Are Doing To Combat COVID-19
The first place to look at is providing quality sanitizing products to your customers. Customers will expect sanitary stations around high traffic areas and in their rooms.
Providing sanitary packages is a great way to make them feel safe and welcomed. Include and encourage the use of the ppe kits (personal protection equipment).
Hand Sanitizer stations
- PPE Kits available for guests (personal sanitizer, wipes, masks, etc…)
- Removal of hard to clean or non essential contact points (books, magazines)
- Sealed and covered essentials (coffee, remotes, cups)
>>See Our Line Of COVID-19 Sanitizer Kits For Use In Hospitality<<
Hand Sanitizers Are Essential For The Battle Against COVID-19
Here are some things Hotels are doing to keep up with COVID-19.
Changes to improve service for COVID-19 is at a high level of priority. Service protocols and standards should be monitored and changed accordingly as provincial or federal protocols are always changing.
- Demonstrated social distancing knowledge and implementation from workers
- Increased change of new bedding and sheets.
- Increased and expedited scheduled cleaning
- On-Demand house cleaning
- On-Demand delivery of items that can be dropped off without having maids in the room (coffee, toiletries)
- PPE and COVID-19 signage around high traffic area to inform guests and workers on guidelines and protocols to follow
- Providing signage and directions for proper use
- Visible Cleaning Logs
>>See Our Line High Quality and Durable Linens For Use In Hospitality<<
Fresh Linen Is Expected Each Stay
Using contactless technology will help decrease touch points that may have a high risk of transmitting germs.
- Increased number of key Drop off boxes
- Online menus and services
- Use of Contactless check-in/check-outs
- Use of Contactless Payments
Meet and Exceed Customer Expectations
Going above and beyond the call of duty and providing necessary changes to your business is of great importance during these times. Creating a lasting impression to your clients and providing the best service will allow you to invite them as repeat customers in the future.
See Our Collection Of Hotely PPE SuppliesGET PPE SUPPLIES
IWe have a variety of PPE products that can meet your needs! We can brand your products too! Contact us for inquires: email@example.com